The School Shop
UNIFORM PURCHASING IS ONLINE ONLY THIS YEAR
The Schoolwear Shop (the school’s uniform supplier) will remain closed until after ‘Back to School at the end of September 2020 because it is unable to meet customer coronavirus social distancing rules.
Orders for school uniforms for the new year starting in early September will have to be purchased online during the months of JUNE OR JULY (or earlier) in order for postal delivery to your home to be made by the start of the new school year. Turnaround time is expected to be as much as 25 days due to sheer volume of transactions.
The huge demand for ‘Back to School’ means that orders placed after July won’t be in time for the start of school.
No phone or email orders can be accepted and the return of products can only be via the online procedure detailed on the website. Please note priority will be given to despatching uniform therefore returns may take some time to deal with.
The procedure for going online at www.theschoolwearshop.net is as follows:
1) If not already an online customer you will have to login and register providing only essential information we need for delivery/communication etc,
2) Once registered as a customer, login will always take you to the ‘Home’ page.
3) Once on the ‘Home’ page, and before proceeding further, it is strongly recommended that you draw up a list of the garments and other products that you want to order and go to the section on the website which has the sizing charts. You will find that most sizes have indicative ages shown next to the chest size in inches.
4) From the ‘Home’ page go to the bottom right of the page and click on ‘embroidered school uniforms’ and select the school you want.
5) Select each garment you want and use the drop down option to select the size of garment you already know you want.
Dealing with online purchases is very time consuming for our staff as they have to adhere to social distancing in a comparatively small area. The garments have to be manually picked from racks and stacked ready for packing. Once checked to avoid errors the garments are sealed ready for despatch via the Royal Mail. The mail service is a signed and tracked system but there will be a significant delay of probably three/four weeks from order to delivery to your home. Please do not phone or email as we will have little opportunity to respond to such enquiries.
THE SCHOOLWEAR SHOP
40 – 42 ABINGTON SQUARE, NORTHAMPTON NN1 4AA
Telephone 01604 635828 www.theschoolwearshop.net – from home page go to the bottom left ‘embroidered school uniforms’ and select school
STORE OPENING HOURS 9.00 – 5.30 Monday – Saturday CLOSED BANK HOLIDAYS
* We can accommodate all builds of children with our slim, average and full fit / sturdy ranges of general wear clothing without the need for elastic waist adjusters which distort the clothes shape.
Complete one stop shop for all your school day needs
IRON ON NAME LABELS PRINTED IMMEDIATELY WITH CHILD’S NAME WHILST YOU WAIT - ONLY £5 FOR 50 LABELS.
Official stockists of Guide Association activity wear:-
Rainbows, Brownies and Guides
ABINGTON VALE PRIMARY SCHOOL UNIFORM LIST
Uniform requirements (with School emblem) Price
Red fleece jacket (up to age 13 years)
Red reversible fleece jacket (up to age 13 years) £14.50 £17.50
Red crew neck sweatshirt 3/4 - 13 years (larger sizes available)
Red v-neck sweatshirt (optional Year 5 and 6) to be worn with shirt & tie £11.80 £12.75 Tie - £4.00
Red cardigan up to age 12 years (larger sizes available) £13.95
White polo shirts (up to age 13 years) £7.50
Red PE T-shirt (embroidered) £6.00
Red PE bag £6.50
Red book bag – shoulder strap £8.00
General uniform requirements (no emblem)
Grey or black * trousers, (skirts or pinafores are to be grey only)
Red and white check summer dress
Navy or black shorts and black plimsolls - navy or black jogpants for
AVOID QUEUES – PLEASE SHOP BY MID AUGUST