NPAT Academy Status
Northampton Primary Academy Trust
On the 1st November 2012 Abington Vale Primary School became an Academy, this gives us much more autonomy in how we run our school and will enable us to provide an even better service for our children.
In 2012 we joined four other amazing schools in the town to form a very strong working partnership together.
Lings Primary, Ecton Brook Primary, Headlands Primary and Weston Favell Primary schools are all fantastic and all have lots to offer in support and challenge to enable us to improve even further. We have formed a Multi Academy Trust together that means that we all remain individual and brilliant schools in our own right, but we also collaborate on a lot of issues and work hard to offer improved opportunities for all our children.
This is such an exciting project. To be working alongside such inspirational teachers and children is a real privilege. The benefits are huge and the potential is seemingly limitless!
Since 2012, our Academy has evolved, NPAT now includes Simon De Senlis Primary School, Rectory Farm Primary School, East Hunsbury Primary School, Upton Meadows Primary School, Blackthorn Primary School (01.06.18) and Thorplands Primary School (01.06.2018). Bringing our total number of schools to eleven.
The NPAT Vision: to achieve educational excellence; creating opportunities and enriching lives.
NPAT Mission: to develop a Multi Academy Trust of highly effective and sustainable schools.
- Aspiration & Ambition: Every child to achieve their best, every school to be a great school and every individual a better version of themselves.
- Working Together: Achieving more through collaboration and cooperation. NPAT first. My school is your school; your children are ‘our’ children.
- Integrity: A sense of moral purpose and open and honest working. Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.
- Community: Schools at the heart of their community, working together for educational excellence across Northamptonshire.
- Creativity and Innovation: thinking differently about the future whilst building on the past.
- Sports and the Arts: A genuine commitment to participation and excellence in sport and the arts.
The Head Office for Northampton Primary Academy Trust is located at Headlands Primary School.
NPAT Trust - GDPR compliance website link:. https://npatschools.org/index.php/npat-information/gdpr-compliance
Contacts: CEO: Julia Kedwards COO: Ian Sharpe
Address: NPAT Head Office, Headlands Primary School, Bushland Road, Northampton. NN3 2NS
Tel: 07741 654181 email: Website: www.npatschools.org