Contact The Governing Body
We are always keen to hear views and ideas from parents, pupils and members of the local community.
In the event that you wish to raise a complaint parents are requested to go through the class teacher initially and then if they do not reach a satisfactory conclusion to contact the Head Teacher. In the event of the Head Teacher being unable to resolve the parent will be giving the opportunity to speak to a member of the governing body.
Our 2019-2020 Chair of Governors is Mrs Kirsty Clarke. To speak to us please leave your details with either the Stirling or Park offices or call 01604 635071 or email email@example.com. The NPAT Chair of the Board of Governors is Mr Adrian White, to contact him please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing Body Communications
- Governor tenure information website December 2019
- Becoming a Governor
- AVP Governor attendance 201819
- AVPS Governors Attendance 2017-2018
- Governor personal info website June 2019
- AVP Governor Vacancy January 2020
- AVP Governor Qualifications and disqualifications
- AVP January 2020 timetable for election of parent governors
- AVP Parent Governor Election Form
- Admin - AVP 2019 Declaration of Interests Summary Form